Minneapolis WordPress Web Design
1. Manage Your Website With Ease: WordPress based websites allow you to do updates you would normally have to pay a web design firm an hourly rate of $100 or more per hour. Update your page content, your navigation, add more pages, update your blog, add photos and much more (see plugins below). If you can create a Word document, you can publish a new article to your WordPress website. Once it is set up, you can update it any time you want, and that is important for engagement with your visitors and for the search engines.
2. Make Your Website Scalable: Plugins are another great function of WordPress. They allow you to extend the functionality of your WordPress site without knowing how to program. There are over 10,000 plugins available that help you with the function of your website such as social media sharing, SEO, photo slideshows, newsletters, and much more.
3. Google Loves WordPress Sites: Because WordPress websites are updated more frequently, and the content tends to be structured well, you can get a WordPress site ranking very quickly compared to a static site. Google has even went public stating they recommend WordPress for business sites.
4. WordPress Provides Unlimited Support: WordPress is supported by a young engaged community. A recent study estimates that around 10% of all websites on the internet today are run by WordPress. Thousands of designers, coders, and followers are out there to help if you get stuck. As well as the great people at Mankato Web Design.
5. Giving You The Control: WordPress will give you the freedom you are looking for in a website that you own right out, control, manage and update without having to hassle a web designer every step of the way.
Basic Intro To WordPress
Thinking WordPress may be hard to use? If you can work with a Word Document you can manage your own website. Watch our video below to see it in action.
How To Choose A WordPress Web Designer:
- Explain your project or your needs in detail.
- Clearly define your goals. A blog web design company can provide tactics and stratgies for you including tips and tricks for topics to write about.
- At Mankato Web Design, we offer copywriting services if you want to have us update your blog when you are busy.
- Choose a blog web design professional that has built many blog based websites in the past and can provide examples and walk-throughs of the blogging system on demand.
Top 10 Strategic Benefits Of Blogging With WordPress:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Direct Communications With Your Customers
- Building A Better Brand
- Competitive Differentiation
- Relational Marketing – Build Better Relations With Customers
- Exploiting Niches Within Your Market
- Enhanced Relations With Local Media – Let The Media Call You
- Position Yourself As An Expert – Competitive Advantage
- Building A Reputation Amongst Your Competitors
- Low Cost Solution
Give us a call at (612) 558-1020 to talk one on one with a web design and optimization professional.