If you’re looking to upload a Word Document, Excel Document, or PDF follow the steps below:
1. When editing a page click the “Add Media” tab on top.
2. After the media pop-up, click “Upload Files” tab or use the “Media Library” tab if you’ve previously uploaded a file.
3. Click the “select files” button to browse your computer and find the file you want to upload to your website.
4. Once the file has uploaded, select it and fill in the “Title” field which will be the text someone clicks on to download your file you’ve just uploaded.
5. Click “Insert into Post” to put the link on your page.
Meet our Happy customers
I was tasked with a much-needed-and-long-overdue update of my company’s website. Matt was incredibly knowledgeable, patient with me (given I’ve never done this type of project before), and responsive. He guided me through the entire process, was readily available anytime I had questions, and had amazingly quick turnaround. The new website looks awesome, and I can now more easily maintain and update the content. I’m extremely pleased with Matt’s quality of work, level of service, and our new website!
Mankato Web Design has come though on many high quality projects and the results were great, also if i have questions they are QUICK to respond and to lend a hand when needed. I'm not just a number with Mankato, I truly matter and it is a great feeling when someone else makes you and your business feel important and and like a priority! A+++
I was truly impressed with Matt's responsiveness and attentiveness to my questions and concerns throughout the process of migrating from our previous hosting account to our new hosting account. Matt responded to all my emails and calls promptly. He made me feel like I was his only client. This personal touch was amazing and has inspired me to try to do the same for my clients.