We have built over 1,500 websites since 2006. We work with all sorts of industries including, but not limited to, Adult Foster Care, Accounting, Automotive, Beauty Salons, Contractors, Criminal Defense Law, Estate Planning Law, Family Law, Fitness, Garage Coatings, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial, Landscaping, Law Firms, Manufacturing Firms, Medical Clinic, Painting Contractors, Personal Injury Law, Plumbing, Pet Shops, Restaurant & Bars, Roofing, Snow Removal, and Workers’ Compensation Law.
Adult Foster Care Website Design
Adult foster home businesses are designed to provide a healthy, livable environment for adults with special needs. In this industry, those with disabilities are prepared meals, have opportunities to socialize and have access to 24/7 care, which might not be achievable by a nurse, spouse, or parents/guardians.
Pre-adult foster care, those that need supervision are usually guided by parents, a spouse, guardians, or nurses. Because of this, a high-quality website in this industry needs to cater to both individuals: professionals and non-professionals.
Unfortunately, many assisted living websites fail to provide guidance to both parties because of the following:
- Old, outdated website design that requires further explanation
- They do not have easy to use nursing or medical referral forms
- They do not have a robust careers section for potential and current employees
- They lack easy-to-use careers section to recruit new applicants
- They do not properly display their locations (in a private manner)
- Poor representation of the caring quality, services, and reasoning behind adult foster care
- Inadequate copywriting that doesn’t correlate with both parties effectively (typically non-professionals)
Those involved with caring before adult foster care are usually under stress. Therefore, making the website clear and understandable is remarkably powerful for all users.
Assisted Living Facility Web Design & SEO
We approach website creation differently than our competitors. Instead of following a reusable template, we take the time to understand your consumers and develop a website tailored to them in the following ways:
- Simple navigation – Those looking for adult foster care usually search for somebody else. As a result, simple navigation that can guide them to additional information regarding their situation is mandated.
- Understandable content – Because of the wide audience, from professionals to non-professionals, content must be understandable for both parties. With clever copywriting and web design, catering for this is effortless.
- Updated SEO practices – We implement the most updated SEO practices to boost your searchability and clientele to achieve the most from your website design.
As an adult foster care business, your first step to establishing an online presence is to consult with a professional. We provide a free analysis of your website, recommending areas that’ll increase leads. To receive this, call us today or request a quote online.