We have built over 1,500 websites since 2006. We work with all sorts of industries including, but not limited to, Adult Foster Care, Accounting, Automotive, Beauty Salons, Contractors, Criminal Defense Law, Estate Planning Law, Family Law, Fitness, Garage Coatings, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial, Landscaping, Law Firms, Manufacturing Firms, Medical Clinic, Painting Contractors, Personal Injury Law, Plumbing, Pet Shops, Restaurant & Bars, Roofing, Snow Removal, and Workers’ Compensation Law.
Why current automotive websites are failing
As an automotive shop, having the time to discover the latest methods of reaching new prospects is little. From working in the industry as automotive website designers, we’ve noticed that the power of a website is commonly neglected.
Upon reviewing the many automotive websites online, we’ve noticed that a lot of them need to learn the basic fundamentals of a thriving website. We found that simple features, such as contact information, HD imagery, and engaging call to action’s (CTAs), are missing.
These are only a few, also. Some other reasons that automotive website design and marketing are failing is because of the following:
- Most aren’t optimized to work effectively on mobile
- There isn’t any social proof for customers to gain a perspective of their professionalism
- The customer’s journey to contact or make inquiries to the automotive company is confusing
People that need an automotive service need it fast. Therefore, making the website clear, understandable, and impactful is important to capture these new leads.
What Mankato Web Design does differently
Our method of developing thriving websites for the automotive industry is much different than our competitors. Instead of re-using templates or pass techniques, we focus on the individual customer – You.
We take the time to study and understand your business, ensuring we can supply a website that exceeds goals. By guaranteeing that each website is solely tailored to your brand, we implement the following:
- Updated SEO practices – Consumers need to find your website. As a result, we use the latest SEO practices to rank your website high on search engines.
- Copywriting that engages – After improving the number of website visitors with SEO, we use engaging copywriting techniques that help users stay on the website and convert into customers.
- Simple customer navigation – We make it easy for the customer to contact, inquire, or purchase from you without them getting frustrated and leaving the web page.
As a business in the automotive industry, the fundamental steps of growing an online presence start with a high-quality and engaging website. Start building a brighter future today with our automotive website designers at Mankato Web Design, and receive a free website analysis when you contact us.