We have built over 1,500 websites since 2006. We work with all sorts of industries including, but not limited to, Adult Foster Care, Accounting, Automotive, Beauty Salons, Contractors, Criminal Defense Law, Estate Planning Law, Family Law, Fitness, Garage Coatings, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial, Landscaping, Law Firms, Manufacturing Firms, Medical Clinic, Painting Contractors, Personal Injury Law, Plumbing, Pet Shops, Restaurant & Bars, Roofing, Snow Removal, and Workers’ Compensation Law.
Why Current Criminal Defense Websites are Failing
A criminal defense lawyer fulfils abundant roles during a criminal case. Without question, from a client’s perspective, they need to trust you. Losing a case could result in emotional and financial problems.
Therefore, when they reach your website, it must immediately indicate truthfulness. However, many criminal defense lawyer web designs fail this by:
- Using industry-strict language that the general public doesn’t know
- A poor understanding of how trust is communicated through text and web design
- Improper usage of SEO practices, reducing exposure on search engines like Google and Bing
Including the above is a pathway to an unsuccessful website. Those in the industry should understand that not everybody knows the complicated jargon relating to the practice. Therefore, information should be clear and concise, promoting understanding and trustfulness.
What Mankato Web Design Does Differently
We have worked alongside criminal defense lawyers for years. Because of this, we’ve developed a solid understanding of what consumers expect from these websites, from web design and copy to SEO for criminal defense lawyers.
Many systems are in place at Mankato Web Design to ensure satisfaction across the board. Some of these consist of the following:
- Jargon avoidance – Those looking for criminal defense lawyers already have a lot on their plate. Having to research what certain words mean to develop an understanding of your services isn’t sufficient. Therefore, we break this down and ensure everyone has a clear grasp of what you offer.
- Simple, trustful design – With a lawyer, trust is everything. Failing to supply this from the beginning will result in poor outcomes. We create trustful designs and copy to help persuade them to contact you.
- SEO practices proven to work – Although there’s a lot of legal knowledge required to succeed in the practice, digital marketing for criminal defense attorneys is still important. We eliminate this job from you by implementing the latest SEO practices.
A thriving criminal defense practice flourishes from trust, searchability, and quality content. We can help develop this through our services. To discover more, call us or request a quote online and receive a free website analysis and lead-generating recommendations.