We have designed everything. Lawyers, electricians, dentists, doctors, veterinarians, asphalts, HVAC, garage door repair, garage builders, home improvement, roofers, and many many more industries. If you feel as if you want a Minneapolis Web Design company that has worked in your industry before just ask us. We’ve worked on over 1,000 websites since 2006 so that answer will likely be yes.
Why Current Estate Planning Websites are Failing
Estate planning is something people don’t want to do, but it must happen. As an attorney, it’s your job to adequately prepare tasks to manage somebody’s asset base once they’re deceased.
Typically, those seeking for estate planning attorney have insufficient knowledge of the area of practice and poor online understanding. Therefore, making the website seamless and insightful is mandatory. The only issue, most websites in the industry fail this because of the following:
- Inadequate use of copywriting
- Unclear layouts that look non-professional or easily readable
- Poor understanding of the consumer, promoting jargon, and not clearly representing your services
Estate planning (or legacy planning) is important for everybody. However, very limited people have a complete understanding of the process. Therefore, keeping information short, sweet, and relatable is necessary.
What Mankato Web Design Does Differently
We were established in 2006. Since then, we’ve created and optimized hundreds of estate planning website designs. With this knowledge, we’ve developed a systematic yet flexible approach that makes websites thrive.
From all this experience, we’ve led attorneys in the estate planning field and many other law practices to excellent results by implementing the following:
- Clear explanation – The laws behind asset management after somebody is deceased are complicated. We break down the industry’s difficulties and clearly explain your services and requirements so clients can effortlessly onboard.
- Adhering to the target market – We create websites that meet the target market’s wants and needs. By ensuring this, clients feel more comfortable and understanding of your services.
- Implementing the newest SEO practices – SEO is integral to an estate planning attorney’s website. With stronger SERP rankings come more visitors. This, along with our other captivating practices, offers higher conversion rates.
As an estate planning attorney, your first step in growing a practice’s online presence is seeking professional guidance. We provide a completely free analysis of your website while recommending lead-building services/changes. To discover more, call us today or request a quote online.