We have designed everything. Lawyers, electricians, dentists, doctors, veterinarians, asphalts, HVAC, garage door repair, garage builders, home improvement, roofers, and many many more industries. If you feel as if you want a Minneapolis Web Design company that has worked in your industry before just ask us. We’ve worked on over 1,000 websites since 2006 so that answer will likely be yes.
Why Current Family Law & Divorce Websites are Failing
Nothing is more essential to a lawyer than professionalism, confidence, and the initial image that a business creates—the same stands for all areas of practice. However, with family law, this is increased. The area of practice is extremely sensitive, as you’ll generally be working on matters relating to a family, like child custody, divorce, etc.
As a result, trust and expertise must present themselves when a potential client reaches your website. The only problem, many family law web designs fail to cater to this because of the following:
- Complicated, industry-specific jargon that doesn’t make sense to the everyday person
- Unfriendly interfaces that don’t represent truthfulness or eagerness to help fairly
- Poor SEO practices, meaning they’re missing out on the lucrative results that search engines can bring
Far too often, we see family law web designs with the above. It’s a pathway to an unsuccessful online future and something you want to avoid.
What Mankato Web Design Does Differently
We have comprehensive experience within the law industry. From developing hundreds of websites for lawyers in this practice area, we’ve uncovered conversion-friendly techniques that flourish. The way we implement these is by following a systematic yet flexible strategy, which includes some of the following:
- Establish trustfulness – Through copywritng, imagery, and layout, we can establish trustfulness throughout your website to ensure optimal results.
- Clean, professional design – While building trust, we’ll ensure your family law attorney website design promotes professionalism. Doing this enables you to reek the benefits of having an expertly-built website.
- Well-implemented SEO tactics – Family law marketing is important. Therefore, we implement updated SEO practices in your web design to ensure maximum searchability, including a home page, service pages, and much more.
A family law website can thrive with the right approach. Therefore, you need to get a professional opinion. We provide a free website analysis and recommendations for generating leads. To receive this, call us today or request a quote online.