We have designed everything. Lawyers, electricians, dentists, doctors, veterinarians, asphalts, HVAC, garage door repair, garage builders, home improvement, roofers, and many many more industries. If you feel as if you want a Minneapolis Web Design company that has worked in your industry before just ask us. We’ve worked on over 1,000 websites since 2006 so that answer will likely be yes.
Why current fitness websites are failing
Nowadays, the fitness industry relies heavily on predominantly internet-based traffic sources. Alongside these users, a trusted, well-design website is mandatory.
The only problem is that we see personal trainer and gym website designs that don’t accommodate this traffic correctly. Online, there are far too many websites in the industry that don’t respect the customer’s journey, user experience, or SEO guidelines.
The examples given are only a small collection of the issues we see with fitness website designs. These websites also fail because of the following:
- They don’t cater to users searching on mobile
- Personal trainers or gyms fail to present their services and upsell effectively
- The website isn’t built to engage or persuade users to perform an action – for instance, a purchase or inquiry
Gym or personal trainer website design must be clear, concise, and straight to the point. Failing to reach these requirements can showcase in the results
What Mankato Web Design does differently
Our approach to fitness website design is like no other. Instead of following the crowd, we look at two things; your business’s goals and the target audience. With this information, we can devise a plan of action to build a website that flourishes.
Because of our methodology in building successful websites, we’ve helped hundreds of businesses within the sector thrive. We can say this confidently because we ensure the following:
- Latest SEO implementation – We use the latest SEO strategies to guarantee you rank high on selected keywords that drive your target audience to the website.
- Goal-based customer journey – An excellent customer journey related to your website’s goals, ensuring you’re reaching targets.
- Engaging copywriting that sells – Alongside these, we’ll include excellent copywriting to help sell your products or services.
A powerful online presence for a personal trainer, gym, or anything else involved in the fitness space is important. Start by taking the initial steps today by receiving a free website analysis when you contact a helpful representative at Mankato Web Design.