1. Begin by clicking “Pages” on the left hand side menu when you’re logged into WordPress. Click “Edit” on the page you want to edit.
2. Edit the existing page title if you would like to.
3. In the editor box, you can edit the content just like you would any Word Document.
4. You can change the category or “Add New” category.
5. Click “Save Draft” to save and continue editing on the right hand side or click “Publish” if you’re publishing a draft to go live.
Meet our Happy customers
I was tasked with a much-needed-and-long-overdue update of my company’s website. Matt was incredibly knowledgeable, patient with me (given I’ve never done this type of project before), and responsive. He guided me through the entire process, was readily available anytime I had questions, and had amazingly quick turnaround. The new website looks awesome, and I can now more easily maintain and update the content. I’m extremely pleased with Matt’s quality of work, level of service, and our new website!
Mankato Web Design has come though on many high quality projects and the results were great, also if i have questions they are QUICK to respond and to lend a hand when needed. I'm not just a number with Mankato, I truly matter and it is a great feeling when someone else makes you and your business feel important and and like a priority! A+++
I was truly impressed with Matt's responsiveness and attentiveness to my questions and concerns throughout the process of migrating from our previous hosting account to our new hosting account. Matt responded to all my emails and calls promptly. He made me feel like I was his only client. This personal touch was amazing and has inspired me to try to do the same for my clients.