We have built over 1,500 websites since 2006. We work with all sorts of industries including, but not limited to, Adult Foster Care, Accounting, Automotive, Beauty Salons, Contractors, Criminal Defense Law, Estate Planning Law, Family Law, Fitness, Garage Coatings, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial, Landscaping, Law Firms, Manufacturing Firms, Medical Clinic, Painting Contractors, Personal Injury Law, Plumbing, Pet Shops, Restaurant & Bars, Roofing, Snow Removal, and Workers’ Compensation Law.
We Know How To Generate Law Firm Leads
The following are some SEO-friendly website design best practices we follow:
- Optimize the load speed of your website so that web pages and blog entries load quickly (less than 3 seconds).
- We use an attractive design and catchy fonts that are readily readable by website visitors.
- Designing an easy-to-use system of information presented to help visitors locate what they need.
- We provide your readers the opportunity to contact you by including visible call-to-action buttons (such as “Contact Now”).
- Rather than using stock images, we use expert designs and bespoke photography.
- In addition, internal links to other sections of your site allow visitors to discover more information very easily.
- The responsiveness of every element of your website is checked.
We Can Reduce Your Expenses While Providing Superior Support
We’ve worked with hundreds of law firms since 2006. Our clients choose Mankato Web Design because we know what we’re doing without having to be told what to do. Simply put, let us handle your website and leave the stress to us.
A lot of the law firms we work with have previously worked with a national web design and SEO provider who provided a really good hook to get them on board but left them in the dust once signed up as a client.
We have been in business since 2006 when we worked with our first law firm client in Mankato, Minnesota and still support that same law firm to this day over 15 years later. You can count on us for superior support and reduced costs.