Go to Appearance-> Menu
Adding a Page to Menu
1. Select the new page you would like added to the menu by clicking the check box next to it. You may also click “View All” to find your page. If you’re looking to add a “Post” use that section.
2. Click the “Add to Menu” button.
The new menu will appear on the bottom of the menu. Scroll down to find it then simply drag it where you would like it to appear.
Changing Name of a Menu Item
1. Click the down arrow on the menu item you would like to edit.
2. Change the navigation label text to what you would like and click save.
Removing a Menu Item
1. Click the down arrow on the menu item you would like to remove.
2. Click the “Remove” button.
Meet our Happy customers
I was tasked with a much-needed-and-long-overdue update of my company’s website. Matt was incredibly knowledgeable, patient with me (given I’ve never done this type of project before), and responsive. He guided me through the entire process, was readily available anytime I had questions, and had amazingly quick turnaround. The new website looks awesome, and I can now more easily maintain and update the content. I’m extremely pleased with Matt’s quality of work, level of service, and our new website!
Mankato Web Design has come though on many high quality projects and the results were great, also if i have questions they are QUICK to respond and to lend a hand when needed. I'm not just a number with Mankato, I truly matter and it is a great feeling when someone else makes you and your business feel important and and like a priority! A+++
I was truly impressed with Matt's responsiveness and attentiveness to my questions and concerns throughout the process of migrating from our previous hosting account to our new hosting account. Matt responded to all my emails and calls promptly. He made me feel like I was his only client. This personal touch was amazing and has inspired me to try to do the same for my clients.