Go to Appearance-> Menu
Adding a Page to Menu
1. Select the new page you would like added to the menu by clicking the check box next to it. You may also click “View All” to find your page. If you’re looking to add a “Post” use that section.
2. Click the “Add to Menu” button.
The new menu will appear on the bottom of the menu. Scroll down to find it then simply drag it where you would like it to appear.
Changing Name of a Menu Item
1. Click the down arrow on the menu item you would like to edit.
2. Change the navigation label text to what you would like and click save.
Removing a Menu Item
1. Click the down arrow on the menu item you would like to remove.
2. Click the “Remove” button.