What Sort Of Things Does A PPC Manager Do?
We do a lot – but here’s a few things we’ve done lately with clients.
- Utilizing location reports to further define locations that can be excluded.
- Analyzing competitor advertisements and spend analysis.
- Growing conversion rates through landing page testing and A/B split testing.
- Ad extensions and optimization techniques.
- Reduction in cost per click techniques by improving quality scores.
- Increasing click through rates by optimizing ad displays on search results.
- Eliminate wasted clicks or fraudulent clicks.
Case Study: Local Law Firm Expands
Walker & Walker Law Office
Law is a fiercely competitive industry with large amounts of investment towards SEM/PPC. With our help, Walker & Walker was better able to target new clients and optimize their campaign to reduce average cost per click, reduce bounce rate, increase leads generated, increase conversions, and even hire new attorneys to handle the case load.
Click Thru Rate Increase
Click In Leads Generated
Average Monthly Conversion Rate
Cost Per Click Decrease