Results Driven SEO and Internet Marketing
We believe in results-driven SEO. The first box below covers some of our recent SEO success for clients. The strategic plan below outlines our typical SEO analysis proposal which will be custom suited to your business. We aim to work closely with our clients and to understand the objectives of the business and the website. This allows us to create a pre-launch strategy brief. The following brief is presented in an open forum to the client to ensure the direction and specifics described in the brief are correct and will achieve the business requirements of the website. We optimize the website in its entirety, with a specific success metric based on a keyword-landing page combination and visitor attraction and conversion to these pages.
Recent Search Engine Optimization Results
- 386% Increase in Overall Traffic
- 1703% Increase in Organic Traffic
- 308% increase in Goal Completions
- 455% Increase in Quote Request
- 478% increase in Sample Requests
- 9.8% Reduced Cost Per Click
- 79.8% Increase in Click Through Rate
- 16.3% Increase In Conversion Rate
- 91.1% Increase in Goal Completions
- 275% Increase In Overall Traffic
- 138% Increase in Organic Traffic
- 295% in Goal Completions
- 20% Increase In Conversion Rate
- 7168% Increase In Revenue
- 1525% Increase In Transactions
- 347% Increase In Average Order Value
- 2628 % Increase In Overall Traffic
- 1483 % increase in Organic Traffic
- 2457% Increase In Overall Traffic
- 286% Increase In Organic Traffic
- 69% Increase in Overall Traffic
- 113% Increase in Organic Traffic
- 13% Increase in Visitor Duration
- 511% Increase in Organic Traffic
- 43% Increase in Click Through Rate
- 11% Conversion Rate
- Establish long-term ranking and organic traffic improvements
- Develop an increase in the number of conversions via your website
- Develop an improved conversion rate from SEO improvements from traffic received
- Address the current link profile identifying and removing any potentially harmful links
- Establish a clean and natural link profile in-line with contemporary Google guidelines
- Generate a greater brand awareness
- Develop overall traffic improvements from all sources; including referrals
- Develop shareable on and off page content
- To refine and improve on-site conversions from data accumulated overtime
- To set up an improved analytical view of conversions and analytics in reports
We work with you to determine an appropriate monthly SEO budget and show how this cost can return a positive ROI.
Target Keywords and Positional Benchmark
Keywords to optimize your website
Selecting the keywords to optimize your website for is dependent on the following factors:
- Relevancy to business, campaign and objectives
- Traffic volumes
- Achievability and attainability dependent on competition
- Achievability and attainability dependent on budget
Domain Technical Enquiry & Link Profile
Here we will detail the current state of the website’s link profile. We make a thorough analysis of the website’s back links – determining their qualitative appeal and determining the overall state of the profile.
Here we will go into Having taken an in-depth look at the individual domains pointing links to your website, it became obvious that there is a solid grounding of good quality and relevant backlinks that identify with your particular industrysome more detail over the type and quality of links that your website currently has and the effect they have had on the site.
We perform an in-depth analysis of each clients domain profile to determine what grounding work of high quality and relevant backlinks are established or need to be established within your particular industry. These will help to bring you quality referral traffic as well as improving the authority of your domain.
Existing Website Issues
During our strategy process we run an on-site audit that aims to identify any technical SEO issues that you may have with your existing setup. Having performed this process we have identified the following as notable areas to be concerned with:
Title tags are one of the most important aspects of on page SEO. They define which keywords your page(s) are targeting and how powerful weighting in Google’s search engine algorithm ranking factors. We will make recommendations on your websites existing title tags and make modifications as needed.
While meta descriptions no longer have any direct effect on Google rankings, they are still a useful avenue to deliver targeted marketing copy. We will make recommendations on your websites existing description tags and make modifications as needed.
Sitemaps are crucial in helping Google to crawl and index your website; making it easier for the search engine to successfully navigate and recognize each of the pages of your website. Furthermore, it is recommended that sitemaps should be submitted to Google via their Webmaster Tools dashboard.
Competitor websites have data, and looking at this data can quickly give ideas geared towards marketing a client’s website. We use special SEO tools to gain competitive insights on your competition to get the upper hand.
We ask; why do they rank so well? How authoritative is their domain? What links do they have that are driving their rankings? Generally speaking, a site with more high quality links has higher Domain Authority and is going to outrank another competing website in Google.
While it was difficult to find direct (and local) competitors to your particular business, we were able to identify businesses that offer a retail service in similar circumstances to your own. We can use these websites as a barometer of our own progress and analyze them in order to understand how they have become authorities in their own right.
The following section will detail how we will go about creating a strategy and implement the campaign uniquely for each website
The first and most important aspect of SEO is always the on-page optimization. This is where we can define and appropriately place our target keywords with a view to both optimizing for Google and converting users who land on the website.
The most important thing you can do for SEO is understand your site and how it is structured, and the impact of that site structure on your SEO.
Good on-site navigation ensures that your site is structured in way that the search engines and, more importantly, users can easily get to every page your site – so we make sure each page has the right authority, but we also make sure that redirects are completed properly and error pages are friendly so that users can navigate more efficiently.
We ensure the page is categorized correctly to ensure the search engines and users know what the major sections of your site are. It will also help users to find sections more efficiently rather than constantly looking.
Page optimization ensures that each page has all the correct attributes in the right places, to maximize the opportunity of that page to rank for the product, service or content of that page. This can also help with conversion rate optimisation.
A fundamental requirement of successful SEO is to map keyword phrases to each page of the website; measuring keyword density and placement.
Conversion Rate Optimization
At its most fundamental level, CRO consists of figuring out what users are looking for when they arrive at your site and then giving that to them. CRO takes many different forms, based on the KPI you’re trying to improve.
Sometimes this involves making your call-to-action more apparent or placing it on a traffic-heavy (but under-optimized) page. At other times this means removing or relocating unnecessarily complicated or time-consuming steps from your conversion funnel, as the added friction can prevent a conversion from ever happening.
Content Analysis & Creation
Quality content for users and search
- We will work with you to establish a good base of content throughout the site, where required. This may involve re-writing any current content from the site.
- During any development the SEO team will work closely with the developers where required to establish a strong on-page SEO visibility towards target phrases.
- Again, during any site development /on-page stage and throughout the term of our SEO agreement we will work closely with you and the web development team to implement simple additional pages as and when required, unless specific coding or technical areas need looking into.
On a monthly basis we will look to build links to the website using various contemporary techniques. These techniques include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generating unique and high quality content
- Sourcing relevant and high authority blogging partners
- We provide weekly blogging services as well.
- Business directory submission
- Local citation development
- Discovering related link pages
- Competitor link engineering
- Building relationships with related businesses
- Link bait development (infographics, eBooks and more)
- Relevant and industry-specific link building
- Utilize respected link prospector tools
It’s worth noting that as search engines evolve, so do their ways of evaluating and ranking websites for specific keywords. With this in mind our link building methods include the above techniques; however, these are subject to change in-line with what the search engines are looking for in order to rank a given site.
The SEO team will ensure that there are no issues in regards to:
- Duplicate Content
- Content very similar or duplicate of existing content in the index
- Possible duplicate Title/Meta Tag issues
- Robots.txt exclusions
- Other issues usually experienced on commencement of SEO work
We will capture and optimize the profile of your local listings. This can help boost local traffic volumes to the site whilst the effects of on-going SEO are taking place. Additional methods can be employed within this medium, such as paid adverts or ‘AdWords Express’ adverts which we could trial using voucher codes from Google to which we have access.
We will setup or gain access to any existing webmaster tools accounts to enable in-depth analysis and highlighting of any indexing issues should they arise. If one does not exist, we will create it. In order to do this we will send a file over that will need to be uploaded to the root folder of the website to verify ownership. There are other ways to verify, and we will work closely with you to ensure this is an easy process.
Monthly Reporting You Receive
The purpose of the monthly report is to ensure we are accountable for the work we have undertaken and to present you with an idea of how the work we have performed has translated into improvements in your site. These reports provide detailed information into how your site has performed in the search engines and how visitors have interacted with your site once arriving from the search engines.
The monthly report covers:
- An executive summary of the month’s results
- Month-to-month objectives
- Conversion data and analysis
- Traffic data breakdown and analysis
- Keyword rankings and measurements overtime
- Link profile overview and development
- Domain and competitor analysis
- An insight into the following month’s work
Social media is an important tool in the marketing mix, enabling the customer to learn more about the business and creates understanding of the brand, development of traffic and if implemented correctly, can be a positive revenue generator. In addition, a social strategy runs hand in hand with boosting SEO efforts, it’s a great outlet and creation tool for content. If Social Media is used correctly, you can create a strong personal connection with your prospective customers, seed new content ideas from customer interaction and develop relationships with other businesses to boost online presence.
To benefit from social media, you need to build a clear strategy that takes into account what you’re trying to achieve, who your customers are and what your competition is doing.
As part of the strategy, we look at the following areas:
- Clarification of your business’ social media goals
- Auditing of your current social media performance
- Analysis of the competition
- Selection of Success Metrics i.e. branding, interaction, sales
- Develop a content strategy to meet the success metric
- Use analytics to track progress
- Adjust the strategy as needed
Clarification of your business’ social media goals
The first step in creating a social-media marketing strategy is to understand where you want to go. What is the purpose of your social media marketing efforts? Do you want to create or raise awareness of your brand? Are you looking to increase sales, or website traffic, or both? Is your goal to build customer loyalty and increase retention?
In this case, the goals would surround promotion of the company via social platforms to develop a following and develop an interest in the business and the way products can be utilized. For example, you are meat producers, so there is a need to reach as many people as you can and tell your side of the story in terms of how the animals are reared and how the animal is brought to market in a compassionate and ethical way. The media has diminished the role of agriculture in today's economy and has vilified conventional farming practices. We need to have more open and positive dialog to make farming practices clearer and set societal concerns to rest. From there, you can develop trust in your product, your brand and the way you work.
It is important for a company such as you for your customers to have a clear understanding of your process, so they can make a clear choice as to why they should purchase from you instead of the local supermarket or store. This adds real value to your end product.
Auditing of your current social media performance
Perhaps the most important research for your social strategy is an analysis of your competition. Discover what works for your competitors and then determine how to use that information to improve your social media strategy.
We’ll perform this as part of the strategy to determine the best approach.
Selection of Success Metrics i.e. branding, interaction, sales
A successful social-media strategy is all about targeting the right people with the right messages. To do this, you need to understand your audience. For instance, there’s no point in targeting everyone in the 18 to 35 age group if you really want to get to upwardly mobile young professionals who are technology enthusiasts.
The best way to do this is to create buyer personas. Sit down and create a detailed profile of your ideal customer. Start by giving them a name. How old are they? What is their income? Do they have children? What do they like or dislike? What motivates them? And so on. If you have more than one ideal customer, create a persona for each.
Well then produce content with your audience in mind (who your customers are and what they have in common), and you’re more likely to inspire consistent, shareworthy content, in turn, generating brand awareness and sale opportunities.
Develop a content strategy to meet the success metric
Not all social-media platforms are the same. We need to choose the right ones for the products or services you’re selling.
For example, LinkedIn is a good platform to target for business-to-business sales while Pinterest may be better if you’re in the fashion business. Some of these channels will become obvious when we look at your competitors but see if any relevant channels were overlooked.
We will also identify influencers who can reach your target audience. Good bloggers command high levels of trust in their readers and are indispensable in creating buzz around your brand. We take the time to target the most appropriate outreach.
Finally, we need to develop a strong content plan that will deliver engaging material. The content needs to align with your overall messaging and be appropriate for the channels we are using. This is more than just product information – we think about how we can deliver real value to your audience and then we do not just stick to one type of media – a mix of videos, guides, infographics and other styles will engage your potential customers more effectively. Also, we don’t think of content as something you post once. We need to have an ongoing presence on social media, and that includes delivering fresh content on a regular basis.
There will be a need to develop the sites offsite presence via social media, local listings and directories that can help amplify the site's SEO and share and promote content.
Google has recently launched an initiative within the USA to get sites listed on Google Maps - http://www.gybo.com/get-started. With this in mind, it’s a clear signal that emphasis will need to be place on local to jump ahead of the trend.
In terms of local reach, citations will be created against the Google Local platform and where possible, client reviews and testimonials will be utilized along with schema markup within the code of the site.
As for social engagement, we will ensure keywords being reinforced in social promotion and will perform periodical research on competitor profiles to define what drives social media traction for them.
Given the volatile nature of trending topics on social media, it’s also important to consistently analyze current trends and to then react and incorporate relevant messages into your content as we discover them.
Questions we will continually ask during the course of this campaign will be geared around:
- What’s trending in social media that is relevant to your content? We can utilize a comprehensive tool set to define as we go, with tools such as:
- What semantics are used to describe these topics?
- Are these adjacent to the keywords that the content is optimized for?
This could be a platform to utilize and measure. Although it may not lead to direct engagement in terms of initial direct conversion, social advertising on the likes of Facebook may develop a strong brand presence. We can utilize insight data to measure and refine user engagement rates and test content promotion.
In regards to a timeline of results, we always stress that it is never possible to put a definitive time period on exact rankings, levels of traffic or conversions; given that we are at the mercy of Google’s algorithm. However, the parameters that we put in place will help the website develop a greater presence on Google.
During this period, our priority is often to capture the website’s local listings to help attain local traffic, address all on-page issues, set up and monitor Google Analytics, claim the websites Webmaster tools accounts, address all on-page areas of concern and look to restructure the site so it is search engine-friendly where required.
We also fine tune the content within the site page-by-page. Furthermore, we report monthly on the work performed and progress each month.
We utilize a number of our link analysis tools so we can be confident no additional low quality links remain or are re-indexed. At this stage, we expect the website to be perfect on-page and will have been re-structured with all available tools claimed and in use.
We now look to develop a broad base of branded links from high authority websites through engagement and relationship building. We produce specific and detailed “link bait” type content which can take the form of text or graphics. We utilize the website’s on-page blog (if applicable) in addition, to try to tempt other webmasters to link to the website naturally. We dissect the competitor link profiles to ascertain how they are linking and what is driving their own ranks. We then attempt to emulate the best of the links we find.
Identifying linkable assets – we actively look for these as part of our link building program. Are the following available?
- Free apps/ tools on your site
- Products/ services to give away (contests, reviews, donations)
- Widgets, tools, infographics, images, data for publishers
- Experts within your industry
- Partner relationships
- Consistent publishing via blog, PDFs, videos and podcasts
- General useful or insightful content on your blog/ site.
- Content Placement (roundups, interviews, how tos, informational)
- Profile Listings
- Open Conversation Opportunities (“how do I?” forums).
- Editorial Mentions (see content placement/ open conversation opportunities, roundups.)
- Directory Listings
- Resource Lists/ Link Lists (public libraries)
- Sponsored Links
Month 6 +
During this period we will have stabilized the site and will be starting to have a sustained impact on the rankings and organic traffic of the website. By this time we would expect to see the site beginning to make progress ranking wise. We continue to build on the work performed in the first two periods and continue to develop highly authoritative links.