We have designed everything. Lawyers, electricians, dentists, doctors, veterinarians, asphalts, HVAC, garage door repair, garage builders, home improvement, roofers, and many many more industries. If you feel as if you want a Minneapolis Web Design company that has worked in your industry before just ask us. We’ve worked on over 1,000 websites since 2006 so that answer will likely be yes.
Website Design For Painting Contractors
When property owners find a painter and decorator, it usually comes from van graphics, yard signs, or referrals. Since viewing these marketing materials, they’ve become a warm customer as they’re interested in your services after seeing the advertisement.
Unfortunately, here’s where many painting website designs fail. Because the consumer is already interested, all that needs to occur is a conversion. However, commonly this showcases inadequate results because of the following:
- A lack of understanding of what customers are searching for on these websites
- Poor website functionality that doesn’t direct a customer toward a contact or purchase
- Unsatisfactory representation of the painter and decorator’s previous customer base or portfolio
Those searching for a painter and decorator typically already have an inquiry. Therefore, making the website clear and direct is highly beneficial.
SEO For Painters in Minnesota
Web design for painters is challenging. The target market is property owners, but it can be split into multiple categories; commercial and residential. Additionally, you have different sub-sectors, from interior home decorators to garden painters, restoration, and many more.
As a result, it’s our job to discover your service and consumers’ needs, then develop a website catered to them. We achieve this by focusing on our systematic yet flexible approach in the following ways:
- Audience research – Develop a comprehensive understanding of your goals and audience, enabling us to create a website suited to their requirements.
- Content-first design – Following this method allows us to shape your website visitor’s experience, showcasing your portfolio and biggest achievements
- SEO-focused content – Directing customers from other marketing materials, such as a van’s graphics, is excellent. However, we want to make the most of your website. To achieve this, we focus on updated SEO practices to increase your SERP rankings.
Growing an online presence for painting and decorating is essential. To gain a professional’s perspective on achieving this, call us or request a quote online for a free website analysis and lead-building recommendations.