We have built over 1,500 websites since 2006. We work with all sorts of industries including, but not limited to, Adult Foster Care, Accounting, Automotive, Beauty Salons, Contractors, Criminal Defense Law, Estate Planning Law, Family Law, Fitness, Garage Coatings, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial, Landscaping, Law Firms, Manufacturing Firms, Medical Clinic, Painting Contractors, Personal Injury Law, Plumbing, Pet Shops, Restaurant & Bars, Roofing, Snow Removal, and Workers’ Compensation Law.
Why Current Personal Injury Websites are Failing
Clients seek a personal injury attorney because they’ve been injured in an accident. It’s your job to help pursue a case against the negligent individual(s) who’s caused the injury (mentally and physically).
As a result, your clientele is vulnerable. Typically, these people are physically, emotionally, or financially scarred, and presenting a clear, concise website is exactly what they want. However, many personal injury attorney websites fail this because of the following:
- Improper usage of navigation and copy
- Poor use of SEO, reducing the ranking opportunities on search engines
- Wasteful jargon that doesn’t concisely represent your service or professionalism
We’ve worked with many law practices. Without question, it’s a complicated industry. Therefore, providing a website for your clients that they understand is essential.
What Mankato Web Design Does Differently
We’ve always been driven by approach. Each of our projects is developed uniquely, following objectives and goals. With these, we can create websites that suit particular clients’ requirements and business intentions. There are many practices we consider, such as:
- Suitable tone of voice – In the personal injury practice, tone of voice is everything. People are vulnerable during this time. Therefore, we develop copy that considers this, ensuring a relationship between the reader and the website.
- Audience-specific content – Most personal injury claims are car accidents. However, many specialty areas include wrongful decease, dog bites, and trucking accidents. Whoever your audience is, we develop content around it.
- Proper searchability tactics – Our end goal is for your website to thrive. An organic marketing method that we implement is SEO. With this, your website will appear in related searches, increasing exposure and clientele.
Growing your personal injury practice online starts with finding professional guidance. We can help by offering a free website analysis and lead-generating recommendations. To receive this, contact us or request a quote online today.