You can change the way your website appears in search results by editing the title tag and description tags. These changes you make won’t be instant on Google search as it can take them several days to weeks to reflect your changes.
Here are the steps to changing your websites title tags and description tags.
1. Click on “Pages” or “Posts” and click edit on the one you would like to edit.
2. Scroll down until you see the “Yoast SEO” section.
3. Under the “Snippet Preview”, click on “Edit Snippet”.
4. Enter in a SEO title and description in the fields or simply edit the existing content.
5. If the color coded bar in each field turns green, you did a great job. If the bar is red or orange, you’ve written too much and all of the text won’t appear on search engines.
Meet our Happy customers
I was tasked with a much-needed-and-long-overdue update of my company’s website. Matt was incredibly knowledgeable, patient with me (given I’ve never done this type of project before), and responsive. He guided me through the entire process, was readily available anytime I had questions, and had amazingly quick turnaround. The new website looks awesome, and I can now more easily maintain and update the content. I’m extremely pleased with Matt’s quality of work, level of service, and our new website!
Mankato Web Design has come though on many high quality projects and the results were great, also if i have questions they are QUICK to respond and to lend a hand when needed. I'm not just a number with Mankato, I truly matter and it is a great feeling when someone else makes you and your business feel important and and like a priority! A+++
I was truly impressed with Matt's responsiveness and attentiveness to my questions and concerns throughout the process of migrating from our previous hosting account to our new hosting account. Matt responded to all my emails and calls promptly. He made me feel like I was his only client. This personal touch was amazing and has inspired me to try to do the same for my clients.