Minneapolis WordPress Web Design
1. Manage Your Website With Ease: WordPress based websites allow you to do updates you would normally have to pay a web design firm an hourly rate of $100 or more per hour. Update your page content, your navigation, add more pages, update your blog, add photos and much more (see plugins below). If you can create a Word document, you can publish a new article to your WordPress website. Once it is set up, you can update it any time you want, and that is important for engagement with your visitors and for the search engines.
2. Make Your Website Scalable: Plugins are another great function of WordPress. They allow you to extend the functionality of your WordPress site without knowing how to program. There are over 10,000 plugins available that help you with the function of your website such as social media sharing, SEO, photo slideshows, newsletters, and much more.
3. Google Loves WordPress Sites: Because WordPress websites are updated more frequently, and the content tends to be structured well, you can get a WordPress site ranking very quickly compared to a static site. Google has even went public stating they recommend WordPress for business sites.
4. WordPress Provides Unlimited Support: WordPress is supported by a young engaged community. A recent study estimates that around 10% of all websites on the internet today are run by WordPress. Thousands of designers, coders, and followers are out there to help if you get stuck. As well as the great people at Mankato Web Design.
5. Giving You The Control: WordPress will give you the freedom you are looking for in a website that you own right out, control, manage and update without having to hassle a web designer every step of the way.
6. WordPress Is More Secure Then Ever: With plugins these days your website is more secure then ever.
7. Your Existing Website Can Be Switched To WordPress: We can take almost any website and convert it over to WordPress so you can take back control of your website with an easy to use content management system. This process typically only takes one week to complete and we provide a preview link prior to making your new WordPress site live. We can maintain the existing design and also provide maintenance services to make design changes with the conversion.
What Is WordPress Like?
Thinking WordPress may be hard to use? If you can work with a Word Document you can manage your own website. Watch our video below to see it in action.
Contact us today to see how we can help grow your business.