We have built over 1,500 websites since 2006. We work with all sorts of industries including, but not limited to, Adult Foster Care, Accounting, Automotive, Beauty Salons, Contractors, Criminal Defense Law, Estate Planning Law, Family Law, Fitness, Garage Coatings, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial, Landscaping, Law Firms, Manufacturing Firms, Medical Clinic, Painting Contractors, Personal Injury Law, Plumbing, Pet Shops, Restaurant & Bars, Roofing, Snow Removal, and Workers’ Compensation Law.
Why are current beauty salon websites failing
Today’s consumers demand online. However, far too many beauty salons fail to supply this. When they do, it seems like they don’t understand the concept behind obtaining customers online.
Most beauty salon websites fail in many aspects, including the customer journey, overall website quality, and SEO performance. If any website fails to implement these successfully, it can quickly fail.
These are only a few reasons why current web designs and SEO for beauty salons are failing. Some other causes include the following:
- Hard-to-find or non-existent portfolio of previous clients
- Poor website optimization, resulting in below-average website speed
- Inadequate CTAs or ability to capture new leads for further nurturing
Beauty salons’ website designs need features that help attract prospects to your business. Therefore, it must have beautiful portfolios, inquiry forms, contact information, and more to lure new customers.
What Mankato Web Design does differently
We approach web design and SEO for beauty salons much differently than others in our market. Rather than copy-and-pasting templates or content, we make everything unique to satisfy your target audience and goals.
Because of our tactics, we’ve helped many within the beauty salon niche achieve more online. We guarantee this by enforcing the following on your website:
- Proper SEO techniques – SEO requirements for search engines change yearly. Our team keeps up to date with these, allowing us to perform the latest SEO techniques to help your website gain more traction on search engines.
- Suitable website speeds – Poor website speeds result in lower user on-page times and increased bounce backs. Neither is good for website performance. Therefore, we make fast websites that still look flawless.
- Customer-attracting features – We’ll include all website-based features that are designed to increase customer satisfaction and conversions.
Developing a quality website is the beginning of building an online brand for your beauty salon. Let us help you. Inquire about web design with one of our professionals today and receive a free website analysis that will tell you how to improve your website.