We have built over 1,500 websites since 2006. We work with all sorts of industries including, but not limited to, Adult Foster Care, Accounting, Automotive, Beauty Salons, Contractors, Criminal Defense Law, Estate Planning Law, Family Law, Fitness, Garage Coatings, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial, Landscaping, Law Firms, Manufacturing Firms, Medical Clinic, Painting Contractors, Personal Injury Law, Plumbing, Pet Shops, Restaurant & Bars, Roofing, Snow Removal, and Workers’ Compensation Law.
Why are current interior design websites failing?
Interior design isn’t a cheap profession. As a result, it brings people and businesses that typically have money to spend. With this in mind, they expect an interior design website to include everything required for their satisfaction, such as contact information, portfolio, service details, etc.
However, the only problem is that far too many interior design website designs don’t include these, resulting in a poor experience and, most significantly, poor results. These are only a tiny example of the current problems, also. There are many more reasons websites in the industry are failing, such as:
- Poor SEO for interior design, resulting in weak organic results
- Inadequate details and portfolio of previous interior design projects
- Non-existent CTAs or the ability to gain new leads for more nurturing
The potential market for interior design clients is small. Therefore, you must capture new leads by showcasing your portfolio, having good CTAs, and including proper SEO techniques.
What Mankato Web Design does differently
What makes us stand out from our competitors is our approach. We look at each of our clients individually, ensuring their website meets their goals and expectations.
Due to our SEO and website design services, we’ve helped many within the industry achieve more from their websites. We can guarantee this by including the following:
- Detailed portfolio – Including a beautifully displayed and written portfolio so users can better visualize your work ethic.
- Website optimization – Ensuring your website is optimized regarding speed, lowering your bounce-back rate, and increasing your website’s on-page time.
- Latest SEO techniques – Implement the latest SEO techniques so your website can rank for industry-leading keywords clients are searching for.
Building an online presence starts with a high-quality website. Let us help you. Inquire with a representative at Mankato Web Design for a free website analysis that’ll detail improvements for your website.