We have built over 1,500 websites since 2006. We work with all sorts of industries including, but not limited to, Adult Foster Care, Accounting, Automotive, Beauty Salons, Contractors, Criminal Defense Law, Estate Planning Law, Family Law, Fitness, Garage Coatings, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial, Landscaping, Law Firms, Manufacturing Firms, Medical Clinic, Painting Contractors, Personal Injury Law, Plumbing, Pet Shops, Restaurant & Bars, Roofing, Snow Removal, and Workers’ Compensation Law.
Why Current Workers’ Compensation Websites are Failing
Clients seeking workers’ compensation are typically in a vulnerable position. They haven’t just been injured while working but also out of work as their medical expenses continue to grow.
Furthermore, your clients usually trust employers’ liability insurance to compensate for the damages adequately. However, we all know this doesn’t necessarily happen.
Those in the industry understand that workers’ compensation claims are remarkably complicated. Therefore, why make it more difficult for clients? At Mankato Web Design, we ensure this doesn’t happen.
Because of the challenging position of these clients, you need to approach them with care. Unfortunately, many law firm website designs fail to offer this because of:
- An unclear layout that isn’t easy to navigate
- Inadequate representation of your professionalism and legal services
- Poor copywriting that doesn’t effectively communicate to potential clients
What Mankato Web Design Does Differently
We believe that all websites must be tailored to suit a specific audience. This doesn’t only include design. To offer the best online experience, you need a robust and well-constructed website that relates to your audience. Mankato Web Design can provide this by focusing on one key area, the client.
We dive further into this by providing an experience related to the customer requirements through:
- Relaxed tone – Workers’ compensation claimants are probably the most hesitant when filing a legal claim. Our goal is to help these clients understand their options effortlessly, incorporating a relaxed tone that doesn’t resemble a “hard sell.”
- Ease of access – Legal claims are already highly confusing to non-professionals. Therefore, we develop a website experience that comes across as simple while presenting all the necessary information.
- Compelling content – Potential clients are looking for answers and fast. We provide them by immersing them in engaging content that makes them more comfortable with moving forward with their claim.
- Correct searchability tactics – For clients to experience a good legal claim, they need to find the best firm possible – YOU. Therefore, we implement all the appropriate SEO techniques based on your business’s goals.